- Students are encouraged to create music of their own from the very first lesson.
- Students develop reasoning and logic skills much earlier, these skills are shown to enhance ability in reading, math, and science.
- Students develop a love and appreciation for music through this hands-on, integrated approach.
- Students learn piano skills from day one that are highly transferrable to other music disciplines.
- Class size is smaller than traditional programs for young children.
- Students are given a very high level of instruction by Leap into Music creator, Elizabeth Jennings.
Elizabeth Jenning's Leap Into Music program provides a uniquely rewarding environment for your child to explore music, build learning skills, and develop community using an instructional style that benefits the whole child. Elizabeth's nurturing teaching methods pave the way for a lifetime of musical appreciation and understanding.